Monday, January 21, 2013

The Most Inspirational EFT Video With Founder Gary Craig (Emotional Freedom Technique)

The Most Inspirational EFT Video With Founder Gary Craig (Emotional Freedom Technique)

The Emotional Freedom Technique, or EFT, is a psychological acupressure technique used regularly by people all over the world to optimize their emotional health. The EFT video above is a great introduction. [caption id="attachment_544" align="aligncenter" width="462"]EFT Video EFT Video[/caption] Joe BeavenVisit my homepage: Sedona Method Release Technique Empower Network BlogFollow me on Twitter: @joebeaven Join my Facebook Group: Financial Releasing With Sedona Method And Release Technique Add me on Google: Google Sign up for my newsletter about achieving financial freedom by releasing your limitations and adopting the abundance mindset: SuccessGold.com

No comments: