Thursday, January 24, 2013

Home Daycare: Earn Money Being A Stay-at-Home Mommy!

Ways I Save - Home Daycare: Earn Money Being A Stay-at-Home Mommy!

Here's Cas talking about how she's better off financially running an in-home daycare than she would be going to work: Here's what Cas has to say on the subject:
We did the math...well, my husband did the math! It just didn't make sense to go back to work. I wouldn't have been making any money and it may have even COST me money to go back. Staying home and running a daycare has given us financial freedom, our dream home and it has allowed me to spend everyday with my girls. I am so thankful, but not lucky! I work hard to make my situation work.
Home Daycare Home Daycare - Mary J. Nightingale Home Daycare - Mary J. Nightingale You can see my website here: Home Daycare Secrets Follow me on Twitter: @HomeDaycareSec Friend me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mary.nightingale.home.daycare Join my Facebook group: Home Daycare Secrets

No comments: