Sunday, January 20, 2013

Free EFT Manual

Free EFT Manual

EFT is a simple and powerful therapeutic tool which uses words to tune into an emotional disturbance before balancing and clearing it using acupressure tapping. It is often called “tapping” or “the tapping therapy.” You can download the free EFT manual here. Adams Ann is a licensed clinical social worker with over 35 years of experience in clinical and administrative roles. She has considerable experience training other professionals. She discovered EFT in 1999 and has been an active EFT trainer and practitioner ever since. Here's an interview with her: Don't forget to check on the free EFT manual linked to above. EFT Manual EFT Manual I'd also highly recommend taking a look at this free video: EFT Tapping Joe BeavenVisit my homepage: Sedona Method Release Technique Empower Network BlogFollow me on Twitter: @joebeaven Join my Facebook Group: Financial Releasing With Sedona Method And Release Technique Add me on Google: Google Sign up for my newsletter about achieving financial freedom by releasing your limitations and adopting the abundance mindset: SuccessGold.com

No comments: