Tuesday, December 04, 2012

The Sedona Method Introduction

This video shows a brief introduction to the Sedona Method filmed at a Jack Canfield seminar, featuring Hale Dwoskin.

It begins with some testimonials for the Sedona Method from some other experts and teachers in the field of personal development as well as regular people who attended the seminar.

Jack Canfield says he uses the method every day and talks about how he used the Sedona Method to overcome a bad cold.

I always enjoy watching Hale Dwoskin. He’s got great enthusiasm and is always entertaining. Most importantly of course, the Sedona Method info is great.

Dr. Robin Smith talks inspiringly just over half way through the video about how the Sedona Method helped her to deal with cancer.

I like Hale’s point about escaping our emotions and how there are industries based around helping us to do that such as the entertainment industry.

Sedona Method Logo

Hale talks about how the Sedona Method can be used in any situation which is one of the best things about it.

I really love this YouTube comment from @BluntCommentGuy: “Yeah what a loser I am. I lost my depression, I lost my anxiety, I lost my overwhelming anger problems, I lost my anger/hurt feelings towards certain friends which resulted in reconnecting with them, I lost my issues with my mom and now were getting along better than ever, I lost my fear of money, I lost the belief that I don't deserve money and can't make it. I lost so many things. What a loser....”

Overall I think this is a good, if brief, introduction to the Sedona Method.

No comments: