Friday, February 15, 2013

Jim Carrey On The Law Of Attraction And Intention

Jim Carrey On The Law Of Attraction And Intention

Jim Carrey pointed to the person in the very last row, in the very last seat of the audience at the Global Alliance for Transformational Entertainment event. "Do you have the distinct, palpable feeling that your intention created this evening?" he asked. "Do you understand that all of this -- this entire event -- is happening inside you?" Jim Carrey says that that is the power of intention. It creates things and makes things happen. And because each of us is contributing intention, we're all connected as a single entity. "Our intention is everything. Nothing happens on this planet without it. Not one single thing has ever been accomplished without intention." He continued: "Some people go to the super bowl. I am the super bowl, man. I'm the stadium; I'm the vendors outside; I'm the crack dealer on the corner; I'm everything. There's no end to it. And it's so much fun." Jim Carrey Law Of Attraction Jim Carrey Joe BeavenVisit my homepage: Team Release And Attract Chat: Skype Skype: joe_beaven Get in touch: Empower NetworkFacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedInGMailRSS Build A Wildly Profitable Business Right Now For a free video showing you how to make money blogging, just like me, click here.

No comments: