Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Start Of My Releasing Journey

My name is Joe Beaven. I’ve known about releasing for a few years now and used it effectively for short periods of time. I’ve never managed to integrate it fully into my life though, which is what I need to do if I’m really going to be successful with it.

 

Releasing (also known as The Sedona Method and The Release Technique) is a method of letting go of the thoughts, emotions and beliefs that cause you pain and block you from achieving what you want in life.

 

A couple of months ago I joined Empower Network which is a blogging system designed to get you great rankings in the search engines.

When you become a member there are Internet marketing courses you can purchase to get even more people to view the blog and you can sell the system and courses to others and get a 100% commission.

After dabbling with Empower Network for a few weeks and not really getting anywhere, I realised that if I could combine releasing with Empower Network, I could get some incredible results.

ReleasingReleasing
I could blog about releasing which would help me to keep up with practicing and make money through the Empower Network at the same time.

You see I’ve also been trying to make money online for many years with varying results. Yes, I’ve made £1000s over the years, but I’ve also had many failures and never made the kind of money I wanted.

Now, all that is changing, thanks to my releasing the mental blocks that I have to being wealthy and successful and the massive potential of the Empower Network.

There are some seriously successful bloggers in the Empower Network making £1000s per month and they’re just regular people working from home like you and me, so I know with releasing I can be there with them soon.

I’m planning to use this blog to record my progress with releasing and help others with their releasing. I’m also hoping to get some other people who are very successful with releasing involved through guest posts, reprinting articles and interviews. I should be adding audio and video in the future.

I would also like the blog to be a discussion hub for people practicing releasing everywhere, so please leave comments under my blog postings.

The Empower Network is all about building a team. (To find out more about it, please click on the banners at the top, side and bottom of this blog.)

I know that releasing can be extremely beneficial when it comes to being successful in a business like Empower Network and I’d love to help my team in releasing their way to financial independence.

I’m going to be posting to the blog every day, so please check back regularly. You can subscribe to my RSS feed by clicking here.

If you haven’t used RSS before, it’s a great way of keeping up with your favourite blogs in one place. You can get set up quickly and easily here: Google Reader.

I’d also highly recommend that you sign up for my newsletter by entering your e-mail here.

No comments: